Please review the information below so you know what to expect.
Safety Is Our #1 Priority
As we welcome you back to our office, we want you to feel confident in knowing we’re committed to maintaining a safe environment. We’re implementing extra precautions above the standard recommendation to ensure this.
Our office has always followed the highest infection control standards and will continue to monitor the guidelines set forth by CDC, ADA, and OSHA. Their guidelines are instrumental in keeping you safe as well as preventing the spread of any infection.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with what’s changing, and if you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to call us: 973-701-2200.
Here’s What You Can Expect
- Our goal is to get every patient seen as soon as possible, but also as safely as possible.
- You’ll be contacted by our Smile Team to reschedule your appointment. We ask for your patience as we work through rescheduling countless appointments.
- We’re altering our schedule to reduce the number of patients in the office at once. This will help us social distance and maintain infection control.
- Please keep this in mind when scheduling or rescheduling as your appointment options may be fewer.
- We’re prioritizing patients we deem in need of immediate attention first, as well as patients who were scheduled to have their braces removed during the closure.
- Our hours of operation have been extended to Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm.
- Before your appointment, please complete the health screening questionnaire that will be sent to you. If we deem you unsafe, we’ll ask you to reschedule your appointment.
- The tooth brushing station and bathrooms are closed. Please brush your teeth and use the bathroom at home before your visit.
- Only one parent or guardian is allowed to accompany a patient under the age of 18. Other guests will be asked to wait outside the office.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your car and text us to check-in: 973-721-9469. A member of our Smile Team will come out to check you in and take your temperature.
- Please arrive wearing a mask or face covering, and don’t remove it until you’re instructed.
- Patient forms and payments can be completed online to limit contact.
- All staff will be screened and have their temperature taken daily.
- Office staff will wear a mask at all times.
- Clinical staff will wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
- All staff will be trained and continually updated on office protocols.
- After every patient, we’ll thoroughly disinfect the exam room, door handles, surfaces, etc.
- We’re adding more frequent disinfecting cycles.
- We’ve upgraded our air filtration systems with medical-grade air purifiers.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer coffee, video games, magazines, etc.
- We’ve rearranged our waiting room to abide by social distancing guidelines, limiting the capacity to three people at a time.
We’re Here for You
Our office is committed to helping you, our staff, and our community stay safe and healthy. As new guidelines develop, we’ll continue to evolve our office protocols.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We want you to feel informed and confident in your healthcare decisions.