Contact Chatham Orthodontics
We’re proud to help everyone to achieve the smile of their dreams. We’re located in Chatham and serve the surrounding communities, including Madison, Florham Park, Summit, New Providence, Berkeley Heights, Livingston, Short Hills, Millburn, Maplewood, and Morristown.
Monday 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Tuesday 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Thursday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM *One Saturday a month
Getting You and Your Child Ready For the Orthodontic World
No insurance? No problem! Getting orthodontics is possible without breaking the bank. Talk to us about our flexible payment plans.
Here For You
Pursuing orthodontics doesn’t need to be a scary journey! Our team is here with you every step of the way. Think of us as a part of your family.
Have Questions About Our Orthodontic Office?
- How can I find your office? We’re right on Main St, near the Passaic River. If you’re having trouble finding our office, give us a call.
- Will you help me with dental insurance? We’d be more than happy to help you out with your dental insurance. Talk to us and we’ll work with your insurance and submit claims on your behalf.
- What orthodontic services do you offer?
- What should I do during a orthodontic emergency? If you’re experiencing a breakage or loosening of any of your braces or appliance, give us a call right away and we’ll do our best to see you that same day.
- Instructions for taking care of your braces or other orthodontic appliances Download our PDFs for instructions on your orthodontic treatment between office visits:
Dr. Fodero makes the kids feel relaxed. She is knowledgeable and dedicated to doing what's best for your child. Very professional staff.
Kathleen K., Actual Chatham Orthodontics Patient
Dr. Fodero is a family favorite - always very little, if any, wait time, very professional and well-organized office, and everyone is very nice! We highly recommend to anyone!
Isabella, Actual Chatham Orthodontics Patient
Dr. Fodero and her staff are awesome! Nothing but positive experiences. The facility is clean and modern, setting appointments is easy, and my daughter couldn't be happier. Highly recommended!
Maria M., Actual Chatham Orthodontics Patient